Tuesday 4 May 2010

Edwardian house in England

To celebrate my post number 300 I'm going to indulge in white. This Edwardian house in Streatham combines antique and modern furniture. It really makes me happy as I hop from picture to picture.
White haters... run away as fast as a frightened rabbit.
White lovers... rejoice!

































More images right here.
I have linked this post over at Jessica's Favourite Things Party. She has been so kind to feature my blog today for last week's favourite things. Thanks Jessica, you are a dear!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Love it and congratulations on your 300th post, so fun to visit your blog for such pretty inspiration! You find the best photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos, they are heavenly!

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like heaven! I love the style, everything fits and looks great together. There are so many nice decorative details. And the wooden horse - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kifus,
    Wonderful that we are both in the mood of white!
    Sometimes we need calming down,isn't it?
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like edwardian/victorian inspired decor and i love how airy this house feels even through photos. great post!

    -dani
    http://onemustbe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!! I love the white!! And that greenhouse...heaven!!

    Welcome to SITs! I hope you are enjoying the party:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop